NMDAC’s programs not only provide continuing education on diabetes-related topics, but each meeting also offers the opportunity for mentoring, camaraderie and information sharing among healthcare professionals who are making a difference in the lives of those with diabetes.
Benefits of Joining NMDAC Annual Professional and Para-Professional Membership includes:
- No fee for admission to each NMDAC educational session
- Opportunity to apply for Continuing Education Units at each program (may include CME, CDR, CHES, ACPE)
- Priority on stand-by list when sessions reach capacity
- Opportunity to vote in elections and on NMDAC matters
- Special “NMDAC Member” name tag at each meeting
- Opportunity to further NMDAC’s mission by serving as a board member or on a select committee
Organizational Partner benefits also include:
- Up to five designated members (savings of $125)
- Recognition of organization/company on NMDAC website
Sustaining Partner benefits also include:
- Two designated members
- Opportunity to have an information table at each meeting
- Recognition of organization/company at each meeting, in event promotional e-mails, and on NMDAC website
Membership and training fees are waived for all state government employees. Membership is for one year and ends December 31, 2015. Membership form and payment is requested by January 31 of each membership year. Membership will not be pro-rated for late enrollments; full payment will be due for partial or mid-year enrollments. A one-time visitor or guest is permitted to attend for a charge of $15, only applicable to non-members. A full membership will be required to attend subsequent meetings/trainings.